Mon-Sat: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday:10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Teeth cleaning is offered on the third Thursday
of the month in the afternoon.
Call us at (310) 378-3052 to schedule an appointment.
Non-anesthetic cleanings are recommended EVERY 6 months
Veterinary Supervised Non-anesthetic Ultrasonic Teeth Cleaning for Dogs & Cats
This anesthesia-free method has proven effective for thousands of patients, and it offers you a gentle way to protect the teeth and gums of your pet on a regular basis without the risks of anesthesia.
Our Veterinary supervised team uses a combination of Ultrasonic scalers and hand scalers to effectively remove prolonged tater build up as well as clean effectively below and above the gum line. Lastly, each procedure finishes with a dental polish.
Benefits Of Teeth Cleaning Without Anesthesia Are:
- Less expensive.
- Takes less time. Approximately 10-15 minutes depending on the status of the mouth
- Avoid the risks of anesthetic drugs.
- Avoids the need for pre-anesthetic blood work.
- Very effective in keeping your pet in good oral health
How Do I Know if My Pet Needs a Dental Cleaning?
- Bad breath, one of the first signs of dental disease.
- Red, swollen or recessed gums
- Loose or missing teeth
- Excessive plaque and tartar buildup
- Drooling (sometimes with blood)
- Yellow/brown plaque on the teeth or near the gum line
- Difficulty eating
- Register by calling (310) 378-3052 or stopping in at the store
- Flat Rate of $125 for all dogs and cats
- A $15 deposit is required when registering
9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm